Image Use Policies and Fees
Images created & copyrighted by the Illinois State Archaeological Survey (ISAS) cannot be used for purposes other than that of any written agreement. Use of images does not negate ISAS copyright over them or future use of them.
Image Use Request Procedure:
Contact the ISAS Curator with the following information:
- Full name, institutional affiliation, and title
- Nature of image use, e.g., publication, teaching, presented talk, poster, video, etc.
- Detailed description or thumbnail copies of requested images
- Name of publication and contact information (address) for publisher
- Publisher gets permission to use image, not the author
- Estimate of print run (books)
- Intended publication date
- Author(s) of book or article and article title, if applicable
Please credit as follows:
“Courtesy of the Illinois State Archaeological Survey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.”
Image use fees may be waived at the discretion of the Director, and are for one time only. Fees are based upon current costs to ISAS and subject to change without notice.
|50,000 & up
|Film or Video